CHARAK HYPONID FOR WOMENS
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
1) Border line diabetes, [Impaired Glucose Tolerance (IGT) and Impaired Fasting Glucose (IFG)]
2) As an adjunct therapy with existing hypoglycemic agents in secondary OHAs failure cases to prevent further complications.
3) In PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) in women leading to menstrual disorders and infertility.
General: Two tablets twice a day, half an-hour before meals for IGT, IFG and PCOS.
In patients on other oral hypoglycemic drugs (OHAs) one tablet twice a day may be added initially for a week.
Once satisfactory response is achieved, the dosage of OHAs may be slowly
reduced and the dosage of Hyponidd to be increased to two tablets twice a day.
1) No clinical hypoglycemia unlike suphonylureas.
2) Lowers the lipid levels & protects against cardiovasular diseases.
3) Provides a sense of well-being and feeling of less tired and less fatigue
4) No need to add antioxidants as it contains natural antioxidants and rejuvenators.
5) Delays the diabetic complications – Impotency in male, neuropathy and retinopathy.
6) Cost effective for long-term use.
7) Improves quality of life and restores libido.